Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Ziu Coffee Roasters in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the our Website, are included in the specific automated files of users of Ziu Coffee Roasters services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the business relationship and the performance of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of Ziu Coffee Roasters.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Ziu Coffee Roasters adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 of 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The user can exercise these rights by sending an email to: email@example.com
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies Policy.< /p>
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the pages Web. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.< /p>
Types of cookies:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the browser of the client, being able to be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for the that the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page , platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com /en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb /stop-websites-saving-your-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/ 61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy- and-security/how-to-manage-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/ en-ES/cookies.html
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as its typology and function:
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of our website and modify the configuration of your browser.