Collection: Bob-O-Link Coffees
It is a project developed by FAF, based on sustainable polyculture systems and organic farming. The farms produce high-quality coffee, under shade, but also fruits, vegetables, honey, wood and dairy products to guarantee a diversified income.
Why this name? The Bob-o-Link is a migratory bird from North America. The farms of this project have ideal habitats for this bird, and for this reason it also became its symbol.
To become a Bob-o-Link producer, you must respect the following rules
- Plant shade trees for the coffees and for the farm.
- Create irrigation canals to conserve water.
- Eliminate the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Install African beds and sorting machines on farms.
- Selective harvest by hand.
- Be interested in cupping and sensory analysis of their coffees.
- Have alternative crops.
- Install beehives
Our coffees Caparaó Bob-o-Link and Venda Nova Bob-o-Link are the tangible result of supporting small producers from Caparaó (on the border of Minas Gerais y Espírito Santo) and Venda Nova do Imigrante, in the mountains of the state of Espírito Santo.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection